The magazine for alumni, by alumni.
Welcome to the Online PILOT Magazine
The magazine of University of Northwestern - St. Paul
First published on November 17, 1920, the Northwestern PILOT began as an outgrowth of Northwestern Bible College's English Department with the goal of promoting interest in school activities. It was a four-paged school newspaper with articles on class updates, missionaries, poetry and devotional literature.
Since then, the PILOT has grown to be a full-length magazine, telling the stories of current students, alumni, faculty, and the state of the institution.